spot_img
spot_img

TCS looking to invest $320 million on marathons globally

TCS has been heavily involved in the Marathon scene ever since their first investment and this continues even 12 years later as they will be investing $320 on marathons globally.

Tata Consultancy Services better known as TCS have decided to spend a total of $320 million on marathons being held all around the world, TCS started its spending on marathons in early 2008 when it first sponsored the Mumbai marathon.

TCS has been heavily involved in the Marathon scene ever since their first investment and this continues even 12 years later as they will be investing $320 on marathons globally.

TCS has also been known for supporting Football, Cricket, Hockey and many other sports as they are always at the forefront of sponsoring huge events of many sports.

Encouraging a fitness inclined life, TCS has never fallen shy of expressing their support in the sports industry, in turn encouraging people to stay fit through many initiatives.

In June 2021, TCS also won the slots for the London marathon which is hailed as one of the biggest marathons in the world in terms of its stature, the sponsoring in turn helps TCS increase its global outreach all over the world also encouraging and educating people on the importance of leading a healthy life.

The company is mostly inclined towards different as 80 percent of its allocated budget is on marathons and the rest 20 percent on many different sports as stated by the CMO of TCS, Rajashree also added that Marathon is an example of human potential and is closely related to TCS’s positioning.

Very recently the company also added the New York Race which is hailed as the world’s largest race to its illustrious portfolio.

Related Articles

Latest Articles